Well Connection is a platform that provides you access to live video consultation with a medical or behavioral health clinician. You can connect with a board-certified doctor in minutes, with a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Providers are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for non-emergency care.
Telemedicine is for urgent care and not for routine care or a serious or life-threatening condition. Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room for serious or life-threating conditions.
- Receive care from the comfort of your home, office, or hotel room; it goes where you go.
- No referral is needed to diagnose non-emergency conditions like sprained ankle, sore throat, or bronchitis and behavioral health
- You pay the same office-visit* copayment that they would pay when visiting a doctor in-person
- All visits are confidential and treated in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA)
How It Works:
- Download the Well Connection app to create an account and login to myblue.bluecrossma.com/health-plan/well-connection
- Choose the type of service: medical or behavioral
- Pick an available provider