SELECTING A PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
To ensure seamless claims payment, please inform us when you have made your selection.
Selecting a Primary Care Provider (PCP) for Adults
Harvard University Health Services
Atrius Health (Boston/Greater Boston area)
Harvard Square Clinic – Smith Campus Center
Law School Clinic – Pound Hall
Medical Area Clinic – Vanderbilt Hall
Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates
Dedham Medical Associates
PMG Physician Associates
Selecting a PCP is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Select an in-network primary care physician.
2. Call the physician's office to register as a new patient.
3. Notify Member Services of your selection prior to your appointment (if you select an HUHS PCP, Member Services will notify the HUHS PCP office of your selection automatically).
Select a PCP at Harvard University Health Services or Atrius Health.
POS and POS Plus members
- For in-network care, select a Harvard University Health Services or Atrius Health physician.
- POS and POS Plus members can select an out-of-network primary care physician, but will have higher out-of-pocket costs. Review your Benefit Description for details.